Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Winter Walk Day 3

I often think of mothers in war stricken countries or those with terrorist threats. My heart grieves for the devastation of people over religion, power and greed.

The young girls that are taken from their families and put into prostitution rings.
Do we really think we are above this happening to us in the US? or in any modern country.

How another human can decide the destiny of another for their own personal gain or sexual fulfillment is evil. And there is no pain on this earth deeper and more difficult than a mother losing her child.

THIS WORLD NEEDS HELP-HOPE-PEACE
This is my prayer continually

This stake is made by a group of activists in nearby Fayetteville. I want to create a peace garden one day, but until then, this is what I have to remind me of my greatest desire. World Peace






No comments: