Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our first week in Wyoming

I have so many beautiful pictures to share, but have to use the library computer. Dont know how I will get these uploaded anytime soon.
We are having a beautiful time so far here.

The trip was uneventful with the exception of a visit with my dear friend Eve Mary.

About an hour from Jackson, we drove over a large mountain pass and once over the Tetons were in a fog in the distance. It was almsot like I was walking into a dream.

The plant life is beautiful here, although the arnica season is ending soon and i still have not harvested. I did get a tour with local herbalist of many mountain herbs and flowers used in Flower Essences. Harvesting wild plants under the graces of the Teton range is amazing.
So far, yarrow, horsetail and roses. Today I found abundant elder and immediately put into oil.

More to come. Jsut no computer access to get it all written down properly yet.

Much love to everyone!

No comments: