Val tagged me to do this so to appease her...lol I will.
By the way, her link is in my side bar and she is one amazing crafty mama. I am continually amazed at her creativity and her kids are so lucky to have such talent and good energy raising them.
1. I like to journal things
2. blogging is easier for me than journaling especially since pictures can be attached and give a visual for the topic at hand.
3. It gives me space on the web to particpate in blog partys so that I can cooperatively work with other like minded folks in our writing about our passions.
This has also been an excellent learning tool and has brought some new friends into my life that have enlightened me.
4. New friends and connection to like minded folks
5. I am able to present my writing to students and friends wanting to learn herbalism. Blogspot is free and a great service so I can share with them the link and they can come see what the plant looks like and what it is used for in that days writing if they woudl like.
6. It helps me be creative. Having a blog actually gives me opportunities in my mind to write. I really feel writing is an important part of my life. It was when I was in school and still means alot to me.
I am a better writer than speaker~
7.Helps my family see what I am up to
8. Helps others(non family and non student) see what I am up to
9.Helps me present my work that is for sale when I sometime spost it here
10. This is probably the most important-I hope people can see a humble herbal mother, seeking truth and peace, finding solace and medicine in the plant realm. And that they can see not only a powerful woman, but a woman that is not perfect. I sometimes share my mistakes in hopes to spare others from suffering from the same things I may have.
If I can share my life a little, I hope to help others. That is the main goal of this blog.
A picture of the beautiful healing essence of spiderwort