Monday, June 2, 2008

6 Quirky Things


Tammy from Witchen Kitchen tagged me in another game where I need to describe 6 quirky things aobut myself.

There are rules
Here are the rules of this Blog Tag Game:

Link to the person who tagged you
Mention the rules in your blog
Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours
Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking them

And sadly, I am not really up to a whole lot these days. It has been a 2 month long battle with a strange unknown "thing" going on.

My guess..radiation cystitis or interstitial cystitis.

I was told by an energy healer I had cancer again so have been in panic, fear, desperation, and pain, really. Without a support system here it is really hard. I just want to be normal again!
I had a CAT scan and there is absolutely no sign of cancer or anything out of the ordinary. All organs look great.

So please dear people, I will share a couple of quirky things but wont play til the end nor pass it along.

I hate being touched by doctors..literally puts me in a panic for days until the visit sometimes

Hmm...that is all I can think of but if you read Tammy's blog, I think she prophetically wrote about my quirks on hers...thanks Tammy! lol

Peace to you all, love is the greatest, walk in joy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear you are not feeling well, Kristena. I did not mean to impose any pressure with the tag. Am sending you love and healing. I hope you will be able to find what you need to feel better soon. ((Big hugs))