Thursday, June 26, 2008

Healing with Women and Nature part 2

So the last night in Minnesota, I was invited to a party of women doing a talent show. There I met 2 cancer survivors who beat the odds, which at the time was so encouraging to me.
I met actresses, moms, dancers, and other women having a great time.
some yummy food, organic beer and local wine and I was having the time of my life in the energy of strangers, yet sisters.

Each woman present was to bring a talent. I brought soap (thankfully Kathy Jo has some stashed away in her house so I would not have to sing or dance...lol)

And Kathy Jo brought a song. All I can saw is that female energy is powerful, fun and alive.
I leave you with some entertainment...the real singing starts after 2 minutes. Sorry it is so dark

No comments: