Sunday, December 14, 2008

Shout Out! Some of us made the top 100 herb blogs


Top 100 Herb Blogs

I see some familiar blogger friends on the list too. YAY.

I was so happy to see this because to me, it shows the need to work together in our skills to help our communities.

My daughter is preparing for nursing school and it was also very reassuring to send her this link and say, "See, the medical community as we know it needs the unity and care that we can give".

Thank you nursingdegree.net for choosing my blog and for even looking into the musings and research of many herbalist devoted to our path. I trust this is a good step forward in the change so many of us desire in our medical system.

1 comment:

Val in the Rose Garden said...

Hey beautiful lady! Hope you had a great Christmas. :)

Love Val