Sunday, March 8, 2009

dreamseedsorganics@blogspot.com is the new blogsite

As changes have unfolded in my life, I was lead to create a new blog to reflect the growth and change emerging in me and around me.

Look for more recipes, plant pictures and research, fun and family too because I love to share about LIFE at DreamseedsOrganicsblog

If you are a subscriber to Blessings of an Herbyfe, you can subscribe to the Dreamseeds Organics blog too to make the transition easy.

I have, as my first blog post, an interview with the woman that planted the seeds of herbalism in me (along with others, but she was probably most influential).
The goddess, Rosemary Gladstar :)

I will leave blessings of an herbwyfe up for awhile for those that want to reference some of the work, research, and plant info that is created here.

The best is yet to come and I am so excited.

Thank you for joining me on this journey!

No comments: